||Dr. Ilo DREYER
Chair of Chemical Engineering,
Faculty of Material Science and Applied Chemistry,
Riga Technical University
Azenes iela 14
Phone: +371 7089275
Fax: +371 7615765
Born: May 10, 1939, Riga, Latvia
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Process Modelling
Languages: English, Russian, Latvian,
- Riga Technical University (Faculty of Chemistry), 1962
- Dr.sc.ing. (Candidate of Science in former USSR, Ph.D. in
Western countries), Riga Technical University, 1971
- Chemical Cybernetics and Modeling Course, Moscow Mendeleyev
Chemical Engineering Institute, 1973
- Engineer, Lode Brick Factory, Latvia, 1962 - 1965
- Riga Technical University -
- Lecturer and Associate Professor, Department of Chemical
Engineering, 1968 -
- Head, Department of Chemical Engineering, 1976 - 1985, 1995
Honours and Awards:
Latvian Ministry of Education Award, 1989
Professional Activities and Memberships:
- Vice-chairman, Latvian Council of Science Expert Committee
( Scientific Principles of Technology: Materials, Chemistry, Pharmacy), 1997-
- Member, Latvian Chemical Society
- Member, American Chemical Society
- I. Dreyer, P. Vitols. Basics of Chemical Process Theory, 1986,
Riga: Zvaigzne, 228 pp. (in Latvian).
- I. Dreyer. Computers in Chemical Engineering, 1992,
Riga: RTU, 211 pp. (in Latvian).
- I. Dreyer, I. Riekstina. Chemical Engineering Models and
Numerical Methods, 1996, Riga: RTU, 134 pp. (in Latvian).
- Environmental Dictionary (Finnish, Estonian, English,
German, Swedish, Latvian, Russian), 2000, Finnish Environmental
Institute, Helsinki-Tartu, 702 pp.
Scientific Publications -
- I. Dreyer, O. Riazanova, G. Golubtchikova. Mixing Process
Modeling in the Gravity Mixers. - Teoret. Osnowi Khim. Technol., 1991, vol. 25, N 5,
pp. 695-700 (in Russian).
- I. Dreyer, O. Riazanova, G. Golubtchikova. Simulation of
Static Mixers. - Technology Today, Praha, 1991, N 6, pp. 312-314.
- USSR Author's Certificates N 1660719, N 1678425 for Gravity
- 4 USSR Author's Certificates for Fluidized Bed Drying.
Recent Research Projects:
- I. Dreyer (Head of Project). Mixing Process Modelling and
Design Methods for Mixers. Latvian Council of Science, (1997 - )
- About 10 installed equipment units (dryers, mixers, ) in
the Latvian Pharmaceutical and Fodder Factories.
This is my family and you can see that dogs (especially
Dobermans) are my hobby.
Last update 12.12.2001